The Gift of Silence
Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn
Service at 10:00am
In the midst of the busyness of this world, it is important to cultivate times of silence to be able to hear the murmurings of our soul or inner voice. This meditative service will look at the gift of silence and how we might intentionally cultivate more reflection time. Reverend Nica will be back this week, fresh from a silent retreat.
- June 2017 Chalice Circles Readings for Reflection 2017-07-03
- June 2017 Newsletter 2017-05-30
- May 2017 Chalice Circles Reading for Reflection 2017-05-29
- May 2017 Newsletter 2017-05-01
- May 2017 Newsletter 2017-04-30
- Wednesday Jul 26th, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Wednesday Jul 26th, 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Newcomer AA Meeting
- Sunday Jul 30th, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Monday Jul 31st, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Feeding Hands (serving)
- Tuesday Aug 1st, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Feeding Hands (food preparation)
- Tuesday Aug 1st, 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday Aug 2nd, 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
- Wednesday Aug 2nd, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
I’ve been a Fellowship member for 20 years. I joined to give our children a spiritual education, but now that they are fully launched with good UU values I am still a member for my own sake. I’m helping with the upcoming Stewardship Campaign, and I am going to tell you why I support this Fellowship with my time and treasure.
Read the full testimonial.