Systemic Racism – How well meaning people perpetuate the system
Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn
Recent events at the Unitarian Universalist Association have brought to light how even our well-meaning and high intentioned faith sometimes unwittingly participates in systemic racism. Together with over 500 UU congregations around the country, this service will explore how well meaning people, who would never think of themselves as racist, can nevertheless contribute to such a system. Come with open minds and hearts to learn how we can be more mindful and aware of internal biases, micro-aggressions and ways in which we might address these issues.
- May 2017 Newsletter 2017-05-01
- May 2017 Newsletter 2017-04-30
- April 2017 Chalice Circles Reading for Reflection 2017-04-27
- SING FOR JUSTICE – Songs of Peace, Freedom, Justice and Compassion 2017-04-27
- Community Forum: Jessie’s Place 2017-04-10
- Wednesday May 24th, 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
- Wednesday May 24th, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Dharma with Timber Hawkeye
- Sunday May 28th, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Newcomer AA Meeting
- Sunday May 28th, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Monday May 29th, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday May 31st, 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
- Wednesday May 31st, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Sunday Jun 4th, 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
I’ve been a Fellowship member for 20 years. I joined to give our children a spiritual education, but now that they are fully launched with good UU values I am still a member for my own sake. I’m helping with the upcoming Stewardship Campaign, and I am going to tell you why I support this Fellowship with my time and treasure.
Read the full testimonial.