2020 Vision – YRUU
Services at 9:15am and 11am.
We begin our month focused on “Growing Together in Vision”, with our satire-loving teens leading a service with their vision for the future. Our young people just might have a way of keeping our sights on a bright future, despite trying times for many. Please join us as YRUU (Young Religious Unitarian Universalists) present their Survival Guide for 2020 vision.
- February 2017 Newsletter 2017-01-31
- January 2017 Chalice Circle Readings 2017-01-24
- January 2017 Newsletter 2016-12-30
- December 2016 Chalice Circle Readings 2016-12-21
- Kindness Challenge 2016-12-03
- Wednesday Mar 1st, 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
- Wednesday Mar 1st, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
13th: From Slave to Criminal with One Amendment
- Friday Mar 3rd, 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sunday Mar 5th, 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Newcomer AA Meeting
- Sunday Mar 5th, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Feeding Hands (food preparation)
- Tuesday Mar 7th, 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Feeding Hands (serving)
- Tuesday Mar 7th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday Mar 8th, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
I’ve been a Fellowship member for 20 years. I joined to give our children a spiritual education, but now that they are fully launched with good UU values I am still a member for my own sake. I’m helping with the upcoming Stewardship Campaign, and I am going to tell you why I support this Fellowship with my time and treasure.
Read the full testimonial.